OHSAS 45001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System Training
(Awareness, Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor)
Health and Safety of the workmen are the main core elements of any organization, which optimize the use of their competency aligning the center of the capability, and reduce the production, resources and time losses. This training course meets the training requirements for Occupational Health and Safety Management System lead auditor, as well as internal auditor requirements which consists of expertise classes, case studies, workshops, interactive sessions, role plays and practical demonstration exercises
Aim of the Training Course
The framework structure of this training course is to provide and enhance competence of the employees of the organization, Managers, Executives, Consultants, Auditors, Students and HoDs with knowledge and skills required to identify, analyze and monitor the potential unsafe and hazardous conditions at various points of performance of the organizations, which effects the health and safety of the employees, machinery and equipment and processes, following the application of necessary measures to avoid unsafe and hazardous circumstances. It also helps to the concerned personnel to implement and conducts the audits with respect to the requirements of the international standard OHSAS 45001
Benefits of the Training Course
- Able to identify, minimize and control the health and safety risks at various work centers.
- Protect the well-being of the employees.
- Act as a competent auditors to conduct internal audits of the organization.
- Capable to plan and conduct audits for conformity of system, statutory and regulatory requirements of the health and safety of the employees.
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
- Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing and elimination of workplace hazards
- Improves the incident investigation process
- Increases employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace.
- Course completion certificate will be awarded after passing of the examination
|Course Duration (Days)|
|Internal Auditor||Lead Auditor||Awareness|